Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rosie Asks Barbara If Elizabeth Hasselback Is Into Box Munching


I watched the news on the debut of Ms. O'Donnell on "The View." It was covered on all the news channels like the second coming of Christ (your debut too, Katie).

Of all the clips I saw, my favorite was when Rosie referenced her daughter -- while they are in the bathtub together -- asking mommy (naked, mind you) when she is gonna get her fur like mommy's.

Touching story to share with millions of housewives. I LOVED IT. Barbara looked like she was going to have a stroke.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha -- had to catch it on youtube. I am considering quitting my job so I can watch The View everyday. Rosie is so domineering and loud. I think she would be impossible to live with. But for the right price, maybe not.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed Rosie so much! It's so good to see her back. Too bad she is still a Tom Cruise fan.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know. she talks about tom as if though he is her pride and joy. yucky poos.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did tom really send her those flowers? weird.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rosie should kiss Elizabeth Shartelbeck every time she says something stupid and conservative. That'll teach that bitch.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew Rosie was a bear.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter