Thursday, August 31, 2006

He Will Use You and Throw You Away -- Like He Did To Me


This post is being sent out to the guy being kissed by John Travolta. I have been there. On the steps of his plane. Going in for a kiss. Oh it was so sweet.

I don't know if you all know this, but I dated John Travolta too. It was around the time he was making "Battlefield Earth." He would come over to my apartment (studio) in West Hollywood after a day of filming. He still had on that Chubacca outfit when he would come over. Oh, he hated when I called it that. But he always laughed at my jokes. God, there was a lot of laughter when I dated John Travolta.

But the laughter ended after just a few months. He wouldn't return my calls. I would wait outside the Scientology Center in LA for him. And he would always send out Jenna Elfman to ask me to leave. It got awkward.

It all ends my friend. Good Luck. And enjoy it while you can. And if you see Kirsty Alley, tell her that I want my casserole dish back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... that was fuckin' funny! You killed... KILLED! HAHAHA!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leavin' on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again....

6:04 PM  
Blogger kelbell188 said...

Gee, and I always thought the other Scientology nut was the gay one.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you guys today?

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter