Friday, September 08, 2006

We're Gonna Need A Special Locker For The Hat


That is a line from the movie "9-to-5" and my friend David Kasher loves to use it when he sees a woman wearing a ridiculous hat. Well, I used the line when I recently watched Oprah's Legend Ball.

Rob Lindley of "Daily Purge" and "How Much Do We Love" fame showed me a tape of the event. And Cicely Tyson (pictured with Bev Johnson) took my bref away with this hat. C'mon Cicely. C'mon. That is ridiculous.

I know it is several months late -- but did anyone watch the event and 'member this hat?

5 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I just can't believe how bad Bev looks. For a supermodel, she sure hasn't aged well.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt like a nymph in fairy land

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let her go!

let her go!

you know miss ruth was a lady.

and a lady always knows when to leave

6:01 PM  
Blogger Menzies said...

Mmm, giant prawn cracker..

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat is what was left of a delicious taco salad.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter