Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gay Podcasters & Friends Go Bowling

Peter Mavrik had a great idea. Let's gather some other gay podcasters and friends and go bowling. The following pics are from this gathering. It was very fun.

Noah, Wanda Wisdom, and me.

Some of the other gay podcasters: Peter Mavrik of WindyCityQueerCast, J. Michael Haas and Rob Lindley of The Daily Purge, Wanda Wisdom of Lucky Bitch Radio, and Richard Bluestein of Yeast Radio.
Peter, me, & Justin. New friends I met that night.


This is Chad. He is making a documentary about gay podcasters.

Wanda Wisdom and me.
I snapped a shot of Rob Lindley mid-throw.

A picture of me - mid-bowl. I got a spare. And a boyfriend (behind me)!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg richard bluestein omg

..

wtf is going on w/ Wanda's boobalas in that one pic .. ?!?

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what fun HONAYES. Sorry I couldn't be there.. I was busy smoking and tannin'. Although... it does not look like I missed TURD much... esp the get-toe bowling al-aye...... oy. You fixin turd get shot up in they. Blaywhore.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it disturbz me that i understood every word cherole just said.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Menzies said...

Yay!
I look forward to hearing the hours of metaness that this event'll create :D

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick - It's a good thing that this picture didn't come out before the contest to guess what other sport you played as a kid as that pic of you is a dead giveaway. You make me so proud - look at that form!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Are you guys over at the Diversey bowling alley where they make you take your picture to flash up on the screen when it's your turn?

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow whoda thought that Richard was not only hot but was HOT!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

dana -- it was waveland bowl near addison and western.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

where are the "first date" photo booth pics we did?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter