Monday, October 16, 2006

Her First Name A'int Baby, It's Angie. Miss Lansbury If You're Nasty


I usually don't do B'day posts, but I can't resist with her. She is 81 today. And talk about a career-- 4 Tony awards, 3 Oscar nods, about a dozen Emmy nominations. She has done it all. Her "Jessica Fletcher" was a household favorite growing up. My mother and I used to watch "Murder, She Wrote" and try to guess the murderer before the end of the show.

But that damn Jessie Fletcher always foiled us. Happy Bidet, AngieBaby. Hope Bea and Tyne give you the best box munching of your life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evol Kween said...

O Ms Lansbury!! God, I loved Murder She Wrote when I was a child as well (I also had this weird crush on Quincy....?). Between that and my obsession with The Rocky Horror Show, I really don't know how my parents never realised I was a little queer....

5:03 AM  
Blogger keeeeegan said...

God, this was one fourth of my faggot training when I was little. I used to sit at my grandma's house and watch Murder she wrote, then Supermarket Sweep, Golden Girls, and then the finale... Mama's Family. Fuckin AMAZING. Overbearing mother's don't make you gay, Angela Lansbury makes you gay.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter