Wednesday, December 14, 2005

lunch



I love Jimmy John's. I really do. I love the veggie on wheat (im not a vegetarian, i just prefer the mounds of cheese and sprouts and guac to the meat options-- yum!) but hey, its kind of pricey. Like over 5 bucks. Enter subway. For about half that you get a sammy that's on special. Today it was turkey. I loaded it up with extra stuff so it would mask the cheap turkey they use and it was totally yummy. And as an extra bonus, there is no line (there's always a line at Jimmy John's on account of them creating consistently delicious food and subway is kind of nast).

Subway: B-

4 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

yeah. I didn't touch a subway for like two years cuz of a horrible experience I had.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have eaten chocolates and hard candies for breakfast AND lunch today. I fear I may end up looking like Aretha in that pic on Chargenda. Would I not be hot with arms like that?!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had jimmy john's for lunch.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

I live Jimmy John's - and Quizno's - and McAllister's Deli (which I think is a southern thing). Subway's gotten pretty lame ... but it is cheaper than the others!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter