Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Britney bounds to Broadway


(I frickin' love Rich Man's Frug!!)

[This is kind of counterpoint to Naive Helga's post--see link if you havent although i think we all just read each other's blogs in kind of a circle-jerk type manner, not that there's anything wrong with that]
So Britney is in "deep" talks about taking over the lead in Sweet Charity. Couple disclaimers here. I don't like this musical (it has its moments, when the stupid plot halts so the cast can shimmy and slither in some of Fosse's best work), and well, there's Britney. Yes she's trash. Yes she's married to a skeez. Yawn! Who cares? This girl has been entertaining since the womb, and she is going to rock. Especially since she doesn't have to sing a) all that much or b) all that good. Go 'head Brit, work it out! mm kay!

Britney as Charity- A

5 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

She is going to be good. I agree!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds awse! I haven't seen it and wish that I caught it when Christina Applegate was the lead. I'm sure that trashy lil Spears bitch will be super skanky, though, which suits me fine. I hope it's like the slave video.

12:32 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I like the musical. Uh-oh, it's on now!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Ok, so at first I was a little scared about Brit doing this. But then I saw Christina perform on the Macy's parade. She sucked. Brit will be fine.

Oh, and my little word verification is :rwtwuxej. You've got some HIGH security.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know britney's back stage rider will be ridic: corndogs on a stick, fritos, cheetos, dorritos, yoo hoo. And that is for before dinner. Whoa!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter