Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mah man (100th post!!)



Meet Devin. He's my boyfriend. He's super sweet, and totally hot, and gets me inspired and off my ass. Super ambitious this guy. I wouldn't be in yoga teaching school without him.
He's a super great cook, although it really annoys me he doesn't eat onions. I mean, ever. He just can't eat onions. But he likes garlic, which I find odd. He makes this Japanese noodle dish which im totally craving right now. He's an amazing yogi too. Also? Fantastic sex. Yay!

Devin- A (no A+ because of the onion thing)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read 'cook' as 'cock' the first time.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, the onions thing is weird. I mean, I use onions in like everything! But why hasn't Devin cooked for me ever?

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onions are gross. I think the fantastic sex makes up for that anyway. I mean, my ass is nice.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter