Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Going on a date

(Special guest contributor Tech Steve)
Its me! Steve!

Special shout out to Noah for letting me post on his blog. I Just want to thank him for setting me up on a date with this lady:

That's Olivia! She's posted on this blog too! She seems really great, she works out a lot (unless you count going to all night LAN parties as a work out, count me out :-P), and loooves Mongolian BBQ (I'm more of a Fazoli's kind of guy, but hey, I'm flexible). I'm kind of nervous, so if you guys have dating tips, let me know! The corsage is ordered, and I got her a set of candles because she mentioned she likes taking baths after her cardio at Curves and likes those Reese's Swoops.

Going on a date with Olivia- A

p.s. 1100101011100101010100111110000 (binary code... i know corny joke I just can't help myself!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

My tip is to talk dirty to her. Just like right away start saying nasty stuff...she loves that. Oh, and get her drunk.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

LOL!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter