Thursday, October 20, 2005

1999 -- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (ok, it came out in '98, but whateves)



Picture it. Chicago. Spring 2001. My roommate finds a sopping wet irish boy during a spring shower named Cairan under the awning of Manhole. She brings him in for some reason. I was playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the first thing he said is "ohhh, the legend of zehhhlda, thahts meh fevrit gahme". Then we dated for the summer. It was totally romantic and awesome and we would go skinny dipping and drink wine in Lake Michigan and be totally gross in public. Then he moved back to Ireland in the fall. Then he came back like 8 months later and was all weird and didn't want to hang out and I was kind of heart broken. What's that about? Turns out he's kind of trashy and nast anyway. So it all works out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah: Dont' you know that I read your blog. I got the link from your podcast's website. I didn't talk to you because I thought you lost interest in me. And you are calling me nasty? That's a laugh...

3:06 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I met Cairan once and it was awkward and weird.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter