Tuesday, October 11, 2005

1990 Dr. Mario


My friend Malia kicks all kinds of ass in this game. She is unbeatable. In college she would pause a game, go to class, and come back and continue playing. I don't think her NES in college actually ever turned off. If there was a national competition, I woul put money down on her cracking the top ten. Also, she has a really hot ass and enjoys spanking me. I miss her. I also miss her cold hard unforgiving smack of her hand upon my ass. We also do a special thing called "Credit Card" which involves sliding the side of your hand up a person's ass crack (w/pants on). And the double Credit Card (two hands, two ass cracks), also known as the Balance Inquirey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

that didn't have much to do with video games...

Thanks god!!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Can I tell you something? Your link to my blog doesn't work - too many quotation marks and slashes.
I should also tell you that I'm an egocentric bitch, but I love that you think enough of me to link to me!
Did Karen Walker and Jack get their credit card dance from you?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter