Tuesday, October 11, 2005

1988 SMB 2

I'm getting tired of this theme. And I still have 17 years to go. So, Im 11 in 1988 and I waste many an hour on Super Mario Bros 2, which is an Americanized version of game called Doki Doki Panic (Doki Doki is a Japanese otomotopia for the beating of your heart in a panic situation, thus meaning something like panic panic). It had a middle eastern theme, and that's why it looks nothing like any other mario game. I have no idea what I did as an 11 year old. I was on a swim team. I'm looking forword to 1995, the year my cherry was popped. But that's not for another 7 posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

What?! I thought your cherry had never been popped...

12:55 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Your cherry just got bigger. It was all small at first, but you reposted with a way bigger cherry...

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter