Monday, December 05, 2005

Mariah's cans

Pink is the New Blog alerted me to something so awsome. Mariah's ass. I mean, sure we all know she's "got back", but Jesus Christ. Her control top pantyhose is only going to take her so far. Something's got to give. Check out these "candid" pictures of the wild, roaming Mariah in her natural habitat...


Fa la la la la .. Oh! I didn't see you there! I'm just trimming the tree! Oops, I dropped this ornament. I'm so clumsy. Oh! my dress fell off!


Oh! Hi! I didn't see you there. Yup, just pumping gas like normal people!! Oh! My pants fell off!

Mariah's ass: A+ (but I really am worried her weight might just spiral out of control)

5 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

She does have a hot ass...if only I was into that sort of thing.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Her ass is slammin'! I want to get up in her crevices. (did anyone see that on SNL?)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

What's so odd about her pose in these pictures. I always pose like that! ;)

12:18 AM  
Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

that isnt an ass, that's a planet.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her ass has a zip code:

9 Double O Ker Plow!

What?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter