Wednesday, December 07, 2005

office supplies.. M.I.A



I needed some office supplies today. I'm out of errything. I mean, not even a pen or anything. I leave pens everywhere and run out a lot. So ok. I go to the supply cabinet. Wha? No supplies!! So I asked a friend where the supplies moved to. Apparently, someone in charge made the decision that storing the office supplies costs more money than ordering new (logic being rent per square footage of storage) and threw out all the supplies. So now, in place of the cabinet with the supplies stands an EMPTY cabinet. And now I have to fill out a form to order supplies.

Corporate logic: D-

6 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

they just threw them out? reall? I am sure somebody took them home or something like that.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

no they were thrown out

11:39 AM  
Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

God I hate corporate America.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

ok, so, what are you going to use to fill the form out? you don't have any ink pens? i see a vicious cycle forming!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

noah is MIA as well.

12:55 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Damn it Charlie, I thought I was going to be so clever and wright that he was MIA. Now I just look like a jackass who copied you.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter