Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Gal Dern that judge! I even made a podcast! Can i have mah kids back?"



"This weeks episode is about how to make your vulnerable kids not like dangerous things. For example, I call mah cigaray'ets 'Lollipops' so little Sean Prestin and Jerry... 'er, Jimmy, whatever, won't want them! I also call this jug of Draino 'Magic Fun Juice' because it makes mah hair extension clogs in mah bathtub go away. And thee'is raht here Smith and Wesson .45 semi-automatic is called 'Magic Lollipop'!!! Basically lots of variations on lollipops and juice or whatever! Can I have mah keeyuds back now!?"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I will actually listen to their show. Take that Paige and Gretchen.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna have a PNS/mommycast episode where you both get together and chew the fat. Star-keesha's fat that is.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG a PNS/Mommycast Simulcast would be the greatest thing ever!! Someone needs to make this happen!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter