Saturday, September 22, 2007

Silver and Ho's


Cycle 9 of America's Next Top Model totally snuck up on me. I watched the first episode on the Love Boat where they skimmed off the fat and wound up with the final 13. Please Tyra, don't sing ever again. None of them have really wowed me at this point. I think the hunchback is great, that one black chick is gonna cut a bitch for sure and what the hell is a skinny plus size model?? But I know this show will not disappoint me. Work it ladies!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger zipper said...

Yeah, this year's cycle took me by surprise too. I don't think you can call what Tyra did singing, though. And I was kind of surprised they put the hunchback through, personally. The girl I felt sorry for was the one that Tyra made talk about being abused, raped... and then didn't make the final cut. Can't wait to see what's next.

9:12 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

I'm rooting for the Asperger's girl and the "bikini dancer."

9:18 AM  
Blogger dav.d said...

I love this show. Mr. & Ms. J are awesome.

10:42 AM  
Blogger trav_muroki said...

Yeah, there was a reason Tyra's music career went nowhere... and I love Mr.J. He is so yummy... even though he's MAC'ed the fuck down...

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that some of the girls don't seem to be quite sure if Miss J is actually a man or a woman.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter