Monday, February 19, 2007

On your mark...

The Amazing Race All Stars started last night. Yippee! This is one of my favorite shows. Unfortunately, I'm not head over heels for any of the teams that they selected this year. I guess my faves would be the crazy Kentucky couple, David and Mary. They're kind of gross, but kind of sweet
Of course, Rob and Amber, reality sluts, are back again. I'm sure he's huge and fucks like a stallion, but they are such assholes.
And who could forget Charla, the wonder midget and Mirna, the wonder whore. Honestly, I kind of hope they get hit by a train or a runaway ox cart sometime during the race. That would be hilarious.
The real reason to watch this show is for the host, Phil Keoghan. The man knows how to fill out a pair of khakis.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Evol Kween said...

That host scares the truck outta me with his plastique fantastique looks.

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - geiger, i almost did an 80's style spit take reading this while drinking my morning (wood) joe.
your captions go above and beyond perez or pink is the new...and i love the cut shop style you're using to put the captions on the photos.

anyhoo, i never said welcome to you before!! WELCOME!!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that you said "runaway ox cart." that is delightful.

and i so sure that rob has a big one. i mean, BIG!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah hes hung but he was hella lazy on survivor, she must do all t he work.

Phil Keoghan looks like a cancer patient to me.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Anders said...

Phil's package puts me in a trance and they seem to zoom in on that thing all the time. Does he even wear underpants?

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahaahhahaha!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Daily Haiku! said...

The head of Phil's cock

fills my heads with blood and dreams

once, I saw a vein!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter