Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fatwah Time


Remember when PNS used to issue Fatwah's on celebrities. I am reinstating these and I am sending one out to La Lohan.

C'mon, America, Europe, and Australia -- enough press about this girl. Dehydration, missing (family)jewels, and broken wrists. She needs to go. I am bored by her antics.

Despite her party-girl behavior, she always gets compliments for being talented. And I fail to see that. So she was great in Mean Girls. A chimp would have been great too cuz Tina Fey wrote a kick-ass script. And she was fine in Freaky Friday, but Jamie Lee Curtis and her Kleinfelter's carried that one.

So what are we left with -- Herbie: Fully Loaded, Confessions of a Drama Queen, or that one movie with Luck in the title.

She is starting her trip down Tara Reid Lane. Let's end it before it gets real ugly.

Go Get Her Jerry the Jihad.

4 Comments:

Blogger brett said...

patrick...


YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

it's on!

we are so rumbling.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

ha! as i was reading this, i had a feeling that brett would be the first one up in in arms about patrick's fiery slam.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A MASSIVE AMEN to this Fatwah - and may I just add that it's way overdue!!

I've been thinking of standing outside that HYDE nightclub just to punch her in the face when she comes out - chances are the press would blame her for getting in the way of my fist - which, frankly, I wouldn't mind at all.

Does anyone else think it's funny that this train wreck is romantically involved with the owner of PINK TACO restaurants and she manages to dress like a whore most of the time?

Ha! Eh-hem.

P.S. Herbie Fully Loaded was a slap in Dean Jones' face.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I have never seen a product of hers and I am embarrassed that I know her name.

I add my ululation in anticipating her speedy death.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter