Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Did You Know That Deidre Hall Had a Twin?



I saw her on Access Hollywood last night. She always catches me off-guard when I see her cuz she doesn't look real. I don't know if it is all of her cosmetic surgery or just that she always looks a little possessed.

Since she was on the brain, I thought I would post a pic of her. And I found the shot above. I thought it was something from Days of Our Lives. You know how these characters always have evil twins and junk.

But this is Deidre's real twin sister. They both look like they are trying to hypnotize us - especially her sister (the one in the track suit jacket).

3 Comments:

Blogger blaze697 said...

OMG, I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but, Diedra twin WAS actually on Days of our lives for a few months. She worked in the middle of no where in a diner of all places

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! The storyline had Deidre's twin portraying the Psycho Diner Chick (PSD) who became obsessed with Marlena (aka Diedre). So, PSD got into it with the evil Dimeras to extreme makeover her into Marlena. Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like a before and after.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter