Monday, September 11, 2006

Au Revoir Buckwild!


This is Buckwild. She was my favorite contestant on Flava Flav's show "Flavors of Love."

She is white, but liked to talk in black, hip-hop voice -- which got her into hot water with the black contestants. They thought she was faking it. But she insisted she knew she was white and they way she talked was au natural. And I believed her.

Her catchphrase was "Time To Get Buckwild." She wasn't easy on the eyes. But I loved looking at her anyway.

Last night, she left the show over differences with another contestant. And she will be missed.

P.S. - Her real name is Becky.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I believed her or not. There were times that I thought she was sincere, like when she was angrily defending herself or coyly trying to seduce that dried up old troll Flav. Then, when Like Dat was fighting with her and she started crying and was leaving the show, she didn't have that affectation to her speech. Sad to see her go, though. She was good TV.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhh, she was totally faking it.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I loved her. It makes absolutely no sense. Maybe it was because she was trying so hard. And for what Buckwild? Flav? Come on. You can do better. Probably.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter