Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am pissed that Raven wasn't in it...



I know this is gonna sound skeezy, but I watched some of this movie last night. Has anyone seen (or heard) of it? It is a Disney movie musical that is getting TONS of attention. It gets about 14 billion tween viewers everytime it shows and it just got a bunch of Emmy nods.

I happened to be flipping thru the channels last night and caught the last 20 minutes of it. And I have to say that it was fun!

It is directed by Kenny Ortega who did the choreography for "Dirty Prancing" and "Xana-dont." So of course the dancing is off the hizz-ook. Some of these kids dance like they are dancing for their lives.

Check it out if you get the chance.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that. yea, supposedly it's good .. o_O ..

hooray for me being young; i can watch it without feeling stoopid. or sketchy.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

I've heard of it, but haven't seen it. unlike licoricepirate, I'm old and feel weird that I am kind of interested in seeing it but not sure I can actually put it on my Netflix :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

and i love how her gay brother never is really called gay. cuz it is disney.

but c'mon!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was kinda good, too...I think the lead kid is so cute, he's like a young Rob Lowe(sort of)-ish. He got the part of Link in the movie musical version of Hairspray with John Travolta.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the gay brother that faggot jumping like a real homo on the right side of the picture? Lawd, he's gayer than a Kathy Griffin audience all by himself.

3:10 PM  
Blogger brett said...

not only did i see it.

i also watched the dance along version so i know some tricked out steps now, ch'all.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter