Monday, July 17, 2006

Devinzies

I told this story an episode or two ago.
Devin got into a bike accident the day before pride. I got a call from someone saying that he got in an accident and I raced down to the scene as fast as I could. A bag he was carrying got caught in the front wheel and he flipped his bike and was not wearing a helmet. He was on a backboard and had a neckbrace on, and since the scalp bleeds like crazy, he looked like Holy Hell when I got there. Very scary.
Here is a picture from the emergency room.



Luckily, he did not lose consciousness, had no signs of concussion or serious neck/back injury. He did get 6 staples in his head, and we both certainly do not bike without helmets anymore.
We had a party planned that night, and that went ahead with drunken lezbo-titty-filled results.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that janice dickinson after one of her surgeries?

j/k -- i am glad devin is in good health.

9:25 AM  
Blogger blaze697 said...

I'm glad he's ok... but what's with the hair?!?

Jus' kiddin'

Get well soon

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a bicycle accident. I was so glad I was wearing a helmet, which is mandatory here in Australia.

What I think is really silly is when I see someone riding with a helmet but with the strap undone.

Hmm. I don't think I have seen a before shot of Devin. How do I know he doesn't always look that way? hehe

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I didn't know it was that bad!! Get well soon Devin.

11:03 PM  
Blogger trav_muroki said...

Love and Kisses go out to Devin...Get well soon...

I know he had possible neck injuries but if they're going to strap his hed down, at least mind the hair...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we hope you get well, devin...but aren't you black?

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe I'm not black--I used to be when I tanned year round. Thanks for the well wishes bitches. I feel much better these days...but now I'm addicted to vicodin....not that I consider that a bad thing....

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and i never realized how similar janice dickinson and i look! thanks for pointing that out Pat! hehe

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the time that a guy riding a bike ran into me from behind whilst I was running along the lake. He wasn't watching where he was going, I almost broke my Ipod, and I had a huge bruise on my left asscheek for a week.

Anywhos, I am truly glad you are OK, Devin. Scary pic, though.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Rick Aiello said...

Holy shit... I'm glad he's ok, but honestly, thanks for posting that. I will *never* ride my bike without my helmet. Wow.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly Shit!

I though Devin was black. LOL Is he hung like one? (joke)

Good to hear you better, but fucken ouch eh?

See just one more reason to stay FAT! Exersizzle isn't fer me.. (yet) LOL

Take care, and really true best wishs, and have more of Devin on the show PLEASE!

djDavidj

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter