Friday, June 16, 2006

air quotes



I "scayar" children, I don't "bath" regularly, I haven't been "touched" by my "husband" months, mah career is in the "shitter", im "piddling" away my fortune, I have a nasty speed "habit", I "cut" myself with a broken "Boone's" bottle, my extensions are made from "chinese sex slaves", I have severe "dandrif", my pussy constantly "drips" "yellowish fluid", my hygene is "dodgy" "at best", I have yet to fish out a broken off "hot dog" from my butt from last night's "barn orgy", my thighs look like "cous cous", .... *continues for several hours*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg hahahahahha i luv you. xD

4:07 PM  
Blogger blaze697 said...

If a "gunt" is a gut that falls to the cunt...would her second chin be considered a "chunt"?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter