Friday, June 16, 2006

Where Are My Merits?

Against my better judgement, I watched Brit Brit on NBC last night. It went from boring to tragic to brilliant back to boring in a matter of minutes.

First things first, why did she dress like she was going to get her ears pierced at a Claire's Boutique in an Alabama mall? I know she is pregnant, but that is no excuse with the amount of money she has -- which is around $100 million. That is a lot of White Castle.



Look at that bra peeking out. I think she is trying to look down home and normal. She just looks like Christmas trash.



Geiger and I joked that she was crying cuz her gum lost its flavor.



When asked who her inspiration was, she didn't answer Madonna or Kylie Minogue. But rather she went with the puzzling -- GOLDIE HAWN. Granted, Goldie is a treat. Have any of you seen "Best Friends" with Burt Reynolds? It is a gem from beginning to end. But I digress...



Brits - you need to focus on your future. Pound that second kid out, lose weight, and dance your way back into our hearts STAT!

7 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

For a moment - scroll down and watch Xtina - then scroll back up and look at this sad sack we have before us.

Get it together Brits so we can go back to lovin you

9:37 AM  
Blogger kelbell188 said...

I love how through the entire interview she tried to supress the white trashy-ness but it still poked it's little head out.
Saying things like:
"Hey, we're country! I used to drive in my daddys lap all the time"

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My inspiration has lost her mojo. I'm going to smoke a pack behind the barn now. Anyone want to join me and mourn for the loss of our national whore together?

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. Them's some boobs.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I'm not a Bible Belt.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about matt lauer's "no-socks" with loafers look.

gag me!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

I like her air quotes in the first frame.


...and thayaht's when mah .. how do I puht theeyus delicuhtleee... "hair paah" started burnin'

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter