Friday, June 16, 2006

The Man shoves it in unlubed, HARD.



So yeah I'm quitting this dump I call my job in July. And I was researching how much vacation time I get under the assumption that I would get my 40 hours rollover + my 80 hours from this year. Yes, just 80. Anyways, NO, I do not get the 80 hours because The Man wants to diddle my pink love star with the rusty Corn Thrusher of Corporate 'Merica. Apparently we accrue days based on some fucked up math theorem that would have Pythagoras stumped for hours. So I only get half my hours this year when I quit! :) yayzies!! I'm so happy I busted my ass since 2001 for this!!

Lets do a fun reenactment!

The Man: Hey Noah.

Me: what's up guy?!

The Man: oh, not much *clearly trying to hide something behind his back*

Me: oh what's that behind your back?

The Man: um... a... look a basket of kittens!

Me: Oh I love kittens they're all so fluffy and...

The Man: *shoves a double donkey dick unlubed didlo right into my butt*

FIN

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's drafty in that cave. perhaps you are feeling a lengthy cold coming on.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have to pay you for any accrued/earned vacation. Did you lose any not carried over to the new year? Most companies screw employees over now by forcing accrual math in the current year.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter