Thursday, April 27, 2006

Don't Let Her Make "Cutthroat Island 2"

You know who I'm talking about -- GYNA DAVIS.

With her new show "Commander in Queef," she has finally found some success after many years of BIG disappointments. Like "Cutthroat Island," the Stuart Little movies, and The Geena Davis Show. "Member that one? I didn't think so.

She is an Academy Award winner for Christ's sake. And plus, she is a master archer. Not to be confused with Anne Archer from "Fatal Attraction."

The show airs on Thursday nights at 9 CST. And it is very good. I love her lips in it too.


Give it a chance. Please!!! If not, she will make a sequel to "Deepthroat Island." Let me close with some pics from the first one and hopefully you will all come to your senses and tune in.




Like she could even fight in that dress. Ohnoshedidn't!

7 Comments:

Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Patrick,

I love this show...I have been watching it since the beginning and was disappointed when they took it off the air. I am happier than a pig in you know what now that it's back. She kick's ass! I love her...even in all her other tragedies...and I for one DO remember the Gena Davis show, where Bronson Pinchot played a gay lawyer or something like that. Gena Davis is also Mensa...very very smart lady she is...why so many bad career choices who knows...but like you and Sharon Stone, I am like that with Gena Davis.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

love it too, downloaded it from itunes. Son in the show is yummy, he was a contestant on Manhunt (male ANTM) and was eliminated for being too fat. Crazy, no?

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is ridiculous. he is hot and not on nearly enough.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

I agree, he is so very hot...love his eyes and lips!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Let us not forget the classic..."A Long Kiss Goodnight". She plays a amnesiac assasin. I think I cried many time, it is best movie eva'!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Oh Jerry, you are so right...I actually own that movie and used to watch it a lot. Who couldn't love Gena as a big butch assassin with amnesia....

1:12 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I don't watch TV anymore so I can't help. But I DO remember the Geena Davis Show. She played a lawyer.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter