Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I have been Mystic Tanning Y'All

With summer coming, I thought I better get a head-start on my tanning. So I signed up for one of those Mystic Tanning packages at the shop where Lavert works.

By the bye, he is so good at his job. He was thorough and very professional.

I thought I would include some photos of my results.



This is me after my first Mystic Tanning session. I am starting to darken (and for some reason age). But Lavert assures me that the signs of aging will erase with more sessions.




This is me after the 2nd session. As you can see, the wrinkles are gone. I have a nice brown sugar look. I am very pleased. Plus, my hair is real pretty too. Lavert did it for me for free.



And this is me after my third session. It is a bit more than I am used to, but I think it is kind of fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

Your breasts are perfect especially the light mocha ones.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

What happened between session two and session three that inspired you to get that sexy tatoo?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter