Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm John McCain's mother.

Sit down a spell because I'm fixin' to tell you a few things that are on my mind. Look here, I pooped this thing to my left out of my cooter August 29th 1936. Now just sit down son I'm talking to you. We didn't have socialized medicine and we didn't need it or even want it. Are you listening young man? Si'down now son. You don't just leave when a lady is talkin'. I just now shit myself. SIT DONNA'SON! See, I squatted over a back issue of Marie Claire and just gave it a big push and he slid out of my birthin' hole. I didn't need things like epidurals or lahmaaaahz breethin' or free and efficient health care to those in need. Now, GIVE. ME. MAH. HUVEROOOUND!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the mother, who's the daughter?

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lol'd hard~

9:40 PM  
Blogger Baby Jon said...

That is an incredible photo!

10:11 PM  
Blogger The Carny said...

If you do not post a pic of Noah in his birthday suit, then I shall be forced to post a picture of John McCain's mother naked as a jaybird...

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AIDS. FACIAL. WASTING.
that's all i have to say about this pic.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks really good for being 96 yrs old. Noah could learn a thing or two from her.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter