Thursday, February 07, 2008

What happens in Vegas... is really GAY

Did the moths get at this outfit???????????Hey, Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart... do you have anything that doesn't fit you anymore? I know you do cuz I seen you lately, fatass bitches.... maybe something in white?

I'm guessing that one wig came from the Kathy Griffin collection, and the other was a Dolly Parton castoff.
But I'm still totes gonna see the showzies!?!?!
Check out USA Today (that GREAT paper!!!!! Love the CHARTicles!) for more deets on her big Vegas EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, babes! Even with the surgery, I still need more photoshop than Brit Brit's cuzzy!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that blonde wig came from Olympia Dukakis.

9:28 AM  
Blogger jonathan said...

seriously?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Anne Wilson from Heart is the only one who gained weight, Nancy is still smokin hot!!

I'd do her.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

went boom

9:06 PM  
Blogger jonathan said...

She wore the first ensemble at the Granny's ... Grammy's last eve

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter