Friday, February 01, 2008

Tiddy Bear. Really? That's REALLY the name?!?

I guess they're not kidding in that "patent your invention" commercial. You really can sell ANYTHING.

Are seat belts THAT uncomfortable?


Blogger Robbie said...


Cause I've often "moved up and down to help remove pressure"

Call me Titty Bear.

12:16 AM  
Blogger BlueBolt said...

Look at those Tiddies!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous RedMonkey said...

Really? THAT name?
First the Hawaii Chairâ„¢ and now this...?!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous licoricepirate said...

omg i saw this on & was totes gonna post it

10:31 PM  
Anonymous John In Ely said...

Damn! I was thinking about marketing a Peenie Bear to relieve all of the pressure that I felt while driving with the lap belt.

They stole my idea!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter