Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jesus Can Suck It


Upon hearing all the brou-ha-ha surrounding Kathy Griffin's Emmy acceptance speech, I decided to write her a little note - which I sent via her website.
It reads:
"Kathy and Company:

Congrats on the Emmy (the award, not the plus-sized model). And kudos to your award speech. Kathy, I love how you take the air out of so many "revered" things. It is a joy.

And you are right about your comments about Jesus. The only thing Jesus did was take the wheel from Carrie Underwood on that icy, stormy night. Other than that -- ZILCH.

Kathy and crew -- keep up the good fight.

xoxo, Patrick"

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger DAVID J said...

I F*CKING LOVE YOU HARD IN THE BUTT

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddamn it, Patrick! After I took Carrie's wheel, I gave it back.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think jesus, or katie couric, should take the wheel when the driver is trashed out of her mind like carrie was that night. (patrick, your posts continually TURN ME THE FUCK OUT!)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Kathy so hard. Your note to her was hilarious and delightful. You know she loved it. And now she loves you.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus take the HWEE-EE-EEEEEEEL~~~*

aw man u are hilar.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. i'm sure that made her laugh as hard as i did just now. :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

If it were you or Kathy, I'd totally suck it.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do declare, eric. you are making me blush.

12:38 PM  
Blogger TrickyToro said...

Well written! You never cease to amaze me on the show and now online and on the blog.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too good...I can only hope Kathy will respond even if you guys aren't in as cool as she is with her Emmy...What the hell is a "Creative Emmy" anyway...is that like a Day Time Emmy?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Patrick needs to be up for a Pemmy - the podcast Emmy!
Best hostess for shizzle!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter