Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Show Must Go On, And On, And On...


I cannot begin to thank all of you for posting such various, brilliant, surprising, wonderful and amazing suggestions for my soundtrack CD. I could easily make a dozen CD's and market them through K-Tell. And maybe I will. Here's the final track list of my first CD:

1. Nicest Kids In Town- Hairspray
2. My Unfortunate Erection- The 25th Annual Putnam County Fair
3. I’ll Never Tell- "Once More, With Feeling" Buffy The Vampire Slayer
4. You Could Drive A Person Crazy- Company
5. Kids- Bye Bye Birdie (How will we ever beat the Russians?!)
6. Hold Me, Bat Boy- Bat Boy
7. If You Were Gay- Avenue Q
8. Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better- Annie Get Your Gun
9. Bet On It- High School Musical 2 (Just try and not like it, I dare you)
10. Masquerade- Phantom Of The Opera
11. Springtime For Hitler- The Producers
12. Omigod You Guys- Legally Blonde
13. Gee, Officer Krupke- West Side Story
14. Totally Fucked- Spring Awakening
15. We’re A Couple Of Swells- Easter Parade
16. I Go To Rio- The Boy From Oz
17. Sign- Annie (I guess this means no Bonus Irees)
18. Run Freedom Run- Urinetown
19. Maybe This Time- Cabaret
20. All Over The World- Xanadu
21. Popular- Wicked
22. Anything Goes- Anything Goes (by the lovely John Barrowman)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emerson said...

'If you got it, flaunt it' from the producers would have been good on that CD as well.

I know very few of those songs, but it seems like a pretty fun mix tape to me. I made a guilty pleasures mix tape a couple weeks ago (including: Ashley Simpson, Stacie Orrico, Brittney Spears, Jo Jo, Tatu, etc.) and my pubic hair visibly thins a little every time I listen to it. I think it's slowly turning me into a 9 year old girl...

Emerson

9:29 AM  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Ah, that's actually a REALLY fun mix tape! But it's missing Patti LuPone! YOu should add her version of "Being Alive" to volume two.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what the hidden track is!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tits and Ass!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter