Monday, July 02, 2007

The People's Princess

So I watched all 6 hours of the Concert for Diana on Sunday. It was a commitment and I loved it. My faves were Duran Duran, Lily Allen, and The Feeling. But my most favoritest of all was Take That. I'm a huge Robbie Williams fan and I've always preferred his solo stuff over the boy band. But those boys have grown up and they sounded superb. Their new song Patience was dreamy and, of course, Back To Good was heaven sent. And Gary Barlow has grown up so handsomely. It was a treat.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Evol Kween said...

P Diddy made me wanna puke, the way he kept cheering for Diana and stuff. How enegetic was Rod Stewart though!

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geiger, you are my (nia) peeple's princess.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does elton john get older anf his hair get younger?

totally agreed on take that they were awesome. I love to watch european fans loose their shit over bands/stars they love.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bubble and squeak!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter