Monday, July 02, 2007

Are-mega-don

yes, its true. the sight of eddie murphy in a fat suit makes my soul die. But I do love me some shit sammy movies. One of my faves is Armageddon by spattering-diarrhea auteur Michael Bay. If he was just a little more pervy, he'd totally be the American Verhoeven.

Thanks to him, this iconic image of the heros approaching is no longer associated with The Right Stuff, but forever burned into our collective mind as being from a really really shitty action movie.



Bruce shows off Demi Moore's vibrator.



"Uncle" Billy explains gay sex to maddox.



I've watched this movie all the way through about 5 times probably, and have caught part of it on TV a few times. As big of a crap fest this movie is, the last conversation between Liv and Bruce makes me cry every freaking time. I don't even need to watch the whole movie. Just that scene. I cry. EVERY TIME. I'm only human folks.



P.S. I'll probably see Transformers.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This tickles me so much. I love your honesty. And you are not alone. I mean, you know better. But that last scene! My eyes are getting misty just thinking about it. And by eyes, I mean thighs.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost threw my diet pepsi at the screen during the animal cracker scene between liv and ben.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know lover lips will be dragging me to Transformers. I shouldn't have to go! He still owes me for Spidercunt 3.

That animal cracker scene was so redonk. It makes me want to put a bullet in my HDTV.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter