Wednesday, April 04, 2007

BECKY!


Has anyone seen VH1's new reality show "The Agency?" It's about Wil-hell-mina modeling agents and their trials and tribulations over signing and maintaining GORGEOUS models. Blah, blah, blah.

That is not as fascinating as one of the stars of show --BECKY. Yes, that is her name. She is the one above in the tigery print dress. She is from some small British town like Shropshire or Salisbury-Steak-By-The-Lake, but don't let her small town roots fool you. She is all big city and ruthless.

She drops F-bombs, she has BJ voice, and she cuts everyone down to the quick (the quick and the dead). And while I would hate her in real life, I leeeeoooooovvvve her on this show.

Give it a viewing. I promise you won't be able to take your eyes off of her.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Anders said...

SPOILER ALERT!!! I just watched the latest episode last night and BJ Becky gets canned.

And by canned I mean CANS. And by cans I mean YOUR cans.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so gunty.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She grosses me out so much.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Evol Kween said...

Becky makes my gonads crawl into my tummy. That tubby, tattoed guy 'Pink' is an annoying dibber dobber

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How DARE you?

8:29 PM  
Blogger TrickyToro said...

I hate her thiiiiis much! Her common Northerner gutter bitch mouth and dialect make me cringe. Why couldn't she be nice?! Pink is no bed of roses either, for that matter they all are kind of nasty but I LOVE this show soooo much!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

becky is a hot bitch. I'd pay her to yell and gripe at me the whole day. Maybe that'll make me thin and pretty and worthy of someone's love.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bitches, if you want to watch an episode for free, it's on iTunes, i don't know if it's still free though, if not, go fuck yourself >:P

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations to Becky for being D-Listed's Hot Slut of the Day. The headline for this posted made me laugh for about 5 minutes:

http://dlisted.com/node/8392

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Becky, such an Euro Trash. Why do I feel like kick her ass when she got canned.

Becky, you are fat and ugly and trash! Don't talk down to the super models.

I do love the show, because the male models are super hot. Patrick, is that why you watched the show?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliffy why don't you know english yet?

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Jews OK? Are jews having problems with the interwebs? No posts in almost a week... me's a little worriedzies.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter