Friday, March 30, 2007

If you're like me...

You are gay. And enjoy Fosse's Rich Man's Fruge from Sweet Charity. Admit it you fag, you are a sucker for big groups of dancers performing precise choreography.

Youtubes doesn't have the original movie version, but here's a little clip of some randoms doing the original cheoreography:



Emma "Baby Rape Spice" Bunton does a direct homage. Funfact-- She's the only spice gal currently who has a recording contract.



Beyoncé does Fosse, but makes it all ghetto. So great. I'd love to see a remake of Sweet Charity all ghetto fab.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Pretty cool. Too bad the last video is no longer available.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've often had this discussion with Patrick. Given the choice between $10,000 a month for the rest of your life or one spontaneous, with you as the lead, highly choreographed musical number involving whoever happens to be around once a month for the rest of your life, which would you choose? I would go with the musical number every time.

4:42 PM  
Blogger John said...

Weird coincidence, I was listening to Big Spender from Sweet Charity as I was surfing the blog. ;)

And musical numbers are the SHIT people. Getting caught dancing at work is half the fun when I have some number stuck in my head. Just reminds me of that episode of Buffy where random people break out into song and dance...(Geek Alert!)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never seen The Fruge but the Beyonce video/choreography is awesome. Here's a link that works: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l1td_beyonce-get-me-bodied

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l1td_beyonce-get
-me-bodied

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do miss the spice girls. My days are a little less bright without them.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Actually I think after Baby Spice's last flop album/single she won't be employed much longer either. Sporty SPice still has a recording contract. Of course the ugly dyke owns her record company so she probably won't fire herself.

Anyhoo, what were we talking about?

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noah,
Found Rich Man's Frug:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZnFQvlb2OA
-marcdmoder@yahoo.com

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter