Sunday, March 18, 2007

an oportunity to have an Oprah pay-it-foreword moment

Hey my loves. Devin and I are getting ready for France, and well, lets be just be honest here. We're poor. REAL poor. We bofe teach yoga for a living, and love what we do, but along with the move and not getting vacation days we're finding ourselves a smidge cash strapped for our upcoming dream vacashe. So, if you've ever recieved any joy from our blog entries or yours truly on the podcast, feel free to send a dollar or two..or if you are or are dating a sugar daddy/mommy more. A lot more. Completely opsh of course, I am grateful you even read or listen to the podcast at all, truly and deeply.



Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart - if I wasn't moving and jobless at present, I would SO send you some dosh for your trip to Europe. However, believe it or not, if you're flexible and easy going - it's VERY easy to travel around Europe for cheap. Just make sure you are wearing tennis shoes.

Have fun - and if I win the lottery - you're all set.

xo to you both,
D.

12:12 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Can you guarantee a shout-out if I do?

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done! This is a pay it back moment, love the podcast and the blog. Have a great time.

carl d

8:04 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

wow! spanks everyone! Im so touched! Devin and I are going to bring the laptop so we can update on how we are enjoying your gifts (we like being gifted).

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just donated! I hope you guys have a great time. You've made me laugh, you've made me cry, you've made me soil my panties. It's the least I could do.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WTF?! I went to donate and it almost gave you $550! Don't know how that happened.

I love you but, well, I expect foreplay at least for that.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can give you a bag of B&D Macaroons. Salma Hayek and I had some of them at John Travolta's birthday party.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to do it..... I only wish I had the where-with-all to pay you as much as you deserve. You boys have kept me entertained during some pretty tough times. And if Scott would take his finger out of his butt and put a donate button on your site, I'd probably send some $$$ that way too....(just kiddin' Scott... love ya, mean it!)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

For cereals, thanks so much to all who have donated! We SOOOOOOO appreciate it! I owe each and every one of you a complimentary ***, ******, *******!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter