Friday, March 16, 2007

Charmed, I'm Sure


Here's the first pic of the newest Flavor Of Love spin-off. It's called Charm School. In an increasingly desperate attempt to milk more moolah from the Flav Fenom, this show, hosted by Mo'nique, brings some of Flav's most memorable biznatches back to TV in an effort to get them some culture, y'all. I. Can't. Wait. Mo'nique? Right, cuz she screams debutante. I'm excited to see Like Dat, Krazy, Goldie, Buckee, and Pumpkin. But I'm honestly holding my breff for Buckwild. I just love her.

So get ready for all the spittin' and shittin' that makes these ladies so classy.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Donnie said...

You've GOT to be kidding.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, he is not. I saw some press (this) on this show.

I like Monique but she is one RUFF bitch. And I am glad she is getting work. Do you think Countess Vaughn will guest star?

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am gonna get these skinny bitches in shape.

9:56 AM  
Blogger dav.d said...

Mr. Geiger you are so god damn hilarious, you need to move to Chicago to podcast with PNS or use Skype. My good hell. YOur powers of hillarity are wasted on Iowa or Nebraska or whatever corn hole state you live in.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter