Friday, February 02, 2007

Are You F--king Kidding Me, Diane?


Is Diane asking Mandy to pull her finger?

Diane Keaton -- you were so good in "Something's Gotta Give." I mean, real good. And it brought you back -- BIG TIME. And this is the best you can get.

I cun't stand Mandy Moore. She is cute and all. But she can't act. She makes Hilary Duff look like Meryl Streep. And don't get me started on the title.

But the scary thing is that I will probably watch this on cable -- the day it premieres.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger jonathan said...

I feel the same...i mean as soon as i saw this fantastic actress (DK) DANCING! AGAIN!! it really pissed me off!...no interest in this (but will watch as soon as HBO shows it...i'm intrigued by seeing the Gilmore mom on the big screen though...Take a gander at the NYTimes review when you have a chance...

AND...30 Rock was great last night!!!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this the prequel to 'i know you are, but what i am i?"

2:24 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

the crying montage in Somethings gotta give is sublime.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they airbrushed diane keaton within a inch of her life.. i think her head and hand are editted in lol or maybe they just removed the age spots.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed to pay the mortgage.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter