Friday, January 19, 2007

WTF? Mist(y) Connections


So, Charlie turned me on to looking at Missed Connections on Craigslist, which I would highly recommend getting in to the habit of doing. Yes, most of them are boring, but when one like this comes along, it's tote worf it.

********************************************
Busse Woods Friday 2:30p - m4m

Reply to: pers-265275342@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-19, 4:02PM CST

You were driving a black pickup truck, GL, shaved head, built, HUNG. You jumped out for a second to drop something in the trash barrel naked from the waist down and HARD!!! If you read this, hit me up and tell me what I was driving, I'd love to see more of that show in a private place dude.

********************************************

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who throws away trash naked and horny other then serial killers dumping body parts ?

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes your in too much of a hurry to put pants on. hahaha

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. disgusting. sad. and awesome.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - I finally noticed that there are different sections in the Strictly Plutonic section on CraigsList... M4M, M4F, etc.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter