Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Faguette


The Golden Globes were on last night -- as a lot of you may already know. For me the lowlight of the night was the red carpet on E! with Ryan Seacrest and Guiliana Depend(si). I miss Joan Rivers on E! -- even Missy too. I know they are on TV Guide Channel, but I always forget that they moved. And so I am stuck watching this 'mo for two hours.

And he is WRETCHED. I can't stand all the sexual innuendos he makes with respect to loving women. He told Eva Longoria to stop showing her backside cuz it was making it hard for him to concentrate. Yeah, Ryan -- YOU. LOVE. VAGINA. I get it. You aren't gay.

He also kept saying OVER and OVER again that he knows nothing about fashion. Then why are you the host of this show? Isn't it all about the gowns and stuff? And aren't you wearing a tux that costs thousands of dollars? You are such a gay-wad, Ryan. And I don't mean in the good way.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guiliana De-panties is a robotttttt ~ ~ ~*

and Ryan is gayzies x10

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with those teeth? Can anyone say VENEERS!!!

I used to love Ryan when he was on the radio here in LA when I first moved here - very funny, very entertaining (but still pretty much read GAY even through the FM dial). Now he's just everywhere doing everything and for heaven's sake - it's 2007 - if you're gay, and in Los Angeles, what the hell are you afraid of? (Tom Cruise/John Travolta - please reference this message as well).

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take umbrage.

1:27 PM  
Blogger dav.d said...

Yeah, and I can't believe Liberace was gay, I never saw that one coming...

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan is a douche!

But he doesn't bring me back

freshness anytime.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that faggot gets hit by a fucking bus. I hate him. He is the single reason I no longer watch network TV (with the exception of downloading 30 Rock to my cuntputer).

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for 30 Rock!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter