Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shampoo This!


My new favorite magazine - Instinct - interviewed Tara Reid in the February issue. She waxes poetically on two of my favorite topics - gays and Romania.

On gays:

“All my best friends in the world are gay!” Tara exclaims. “They’re my favorite people in the nation. They dress me nice.”

On Romania: (she is making a new movie called "Incubus" there. another winner!)

“It’s a beaten-up country. You feel like, if you could take helicopters and, like, throw shampoo over the whole country and a little bit of rain – it would look beautiful.”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To: Ms. Tara Reid
From: Everyone in 'Mer-ka
Re: Waxing Political


Dear Ms. Reid,

Oh. My. God. Tara. Please. Stop. Talking.


Sincerely,

Everyone

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GCOD SHE'S GONNA THROW UP FROM TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME

HER TITY IS ALSO POPPING OUT

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

she should shampoo both her dirty mouths...

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! In the latest issue of Instinct there is a three page spread about being gay and a little person. Eveyrone should read it, it's about one of my best friends from college. I'm an avid listner and I love PNS. Hooooah!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter