Sunday, November 19, 2006

no Wiis for Nono

I looked all over the city of Shittaco turday for a Wii. No dice.


I did however, sample just about every large retailer in town. Here's my review of each place I visited with a quick Make-It-Dirty thrown in for good measure,

Breast Boobs (Best Buy) on Clark near Diversey: B
Was able to find out there were no Wiis right away. Then sampled Sonic on Xbox 360 in crisp 1080i HD (pretty!). Sonic was fun for a few weeks in '92. Then, it turns out the franchise just really isn't fun. I mean, at all.

Tits Flop (Game Stop) on Clark across from Breast Boobs: A+
This is my favorite gaming store in Shittaco. I mean, its a complete nerd fest and I love it. There's also a big ol' cranky dyke with a mohawk. "We're out of Wiis faggot" was a little harsh I thought.

Wet Fart (K-Mart) Wicker Park: F
When did K-mart turn into Big Lots? This place is a shitty dump. No Wii for jews. Or cheese for that matter.

Wet Vagina (Costco) on Damen: F-
Holy shit you guys I've never been to a Costco. Everything is so big. People, I like Oreos too, but you really don't need 8 millon pound box, fat ass. Put down the cookie. PUT. IT. DOWN. Good, now go out for a walk thunder thighs.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got home from a night on the town with some friends a little before 2am. We decided to drive around and see what sort of lines were forming at the local stores, and the number of people already camped out was alarming. So we said screw it, it's so late already, let's go grab blankets and bask in our nerdiness with some fellow losers.

Spent the rest of the night in a Target parking lot. Even with showing up at 2am, we were number 50 out of 84. Many people were turned away.

So I got me a Wiiiiiii! It's freaking fun. And I am about to fire up some hot Zelda action.

Sorry you struck out. :(

7:40 PM  
Blogger Evol Kween said...

That's a hot bear in that them there advertisement....

3:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So that's why Emily saw you at Kmart? :)

Marc got one and unsuccessfully put it up for bid on eBay. So we're playing it tonight. You come vizzy, no?

7:53 AM  
Blogger Robbie said...

I'm so jealy Sara!

Dooglas called Target on his way home last night (Sunday) to see if by chance. . . .

they laughed at him.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ ur preoccupation w/vidjo games...

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20642

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter