Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Domestic Goddess



I think our dear Roseanne is going bonkers. She was on Larry King last night promoting her new HBO comedy special. She got to talking about God talking to people. And that she loves helping people who think God is talking to them. What? KOOKY! The look on Larry's face when she talked about this was priceless. It was a cross between looking annoyed and being concerned about his TOO full adult diaper.

I loved her sitcome and stand-up in the 80's. Let's hope she is not losing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw here special a couple of nights ago, it wasn't bad...

I do seem to recall that she was crazy, but is better now.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ... 'domestic GODDESS' makes me pee a little every time i hear it!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter