Thursday, August 17, 2006

Woops!



Oh Patsy! We muffed up big time. Sorry about all those jokes over the last 10 years. I mean, I did a lot of them. A LOT! But I am coming clean now. Sorry!

On a side note: PEOPLE ARE STILL FASCINATED WITH THIS CASE. Everyone at my gym (gynes, dudes in muscle shirts, me) this morning was GLUED to the TV set when the suspect in Jon Benet's murder was on the news. A woman actually turned to talk to me about the news. And I talked back. There was a palpable electricity in the air.

And then the Middle East stuff came on the screen and everyone went "ree-ree" faced.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "ree ree face"

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dictionary definition: Ree ree face;

Facial expression often used by those who are a little ree ree.
Example:
Chris Burke says to his friend John Smith "John, why long ree ree face?"

John replies "Munch my cunt."

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I can't seem to read enough stuff about this on the internet because I was SURE her parents were involved. Frankly - the jury is still out - and lord knows that Patsy or John could've planted that bloody glove on OJ's property. Wait - I'm getting my botched legal investigations confused...


I do find it curious that this fella is from Atlanta - and they were originally from Atlanta. Hmm....

12:15 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

i totally agree, dana. i am still quite suspect.

so if we find out the parents are connected, i will take back my apology so fast, it will make patsy spin in her grave.

something doesn't smell right with this suspect.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter