Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Uptown Squirrels

Last night, I was flipping thru the channels and stumbled upon the shit sammy called "Uptown Girls" -- starring Brittany Murphy and Dakota Fann(Can)ing!

Granted, I did not watch the entire film and I really don't know the plot, but the few minutes I watched were abysmal.

I happened upon the movie during a montage of clips showing Ms. Murphy's character adapting to her new life as a money-less nanny. She burned things, slipped on things, broke things, and blew up the wisps of her bangs about 42 times.

I didn't know it was possible to hate something more than Ms. Fann(Can)ing, but it is. And its name is Brittany Murphy.

I think she might be a bit touched.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND sluttney murphy is the new voice of Tinkerbell in the upcoming Disney film. Bitch ain't no fairy! Gives a bad name to fairies everywhere. Let's protest.

4:42 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i heart brittany :) she's fabulous!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter