Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nothing Comes Between Nelly & Her Pantaloon Bloomers

This pic reminds me of Lil Orphan Annie's bloomers. You 'member the ones she wore in the 80s film. I tried to find a pic of Annie in her blooms, but did not have much success.

Rob Lindley hypothesized that Aileen Quinn kept slipping two-sies out of her skirt during her big tap scenes with Anne Reinking. And Ms. Reinking would not tolerate it and insisted that the director have the young actress fitted for diaper-like pantaloons. To keep her orphan turds where they belong -- in her bloomers.

I wonder if the same thought holds true for Nelly. I bet it makes it easy to do a show. She can just pinch one out and keep performing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take umbrage.

12:12 PM  
Blogger R.L. said...

she is the pirate queen!

ho ho!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter