Monday, June 12, 2006

This Might Be My Favorite Album Cover Ever


Just Joyce. She looks like a housewife who sings at church events. And someone told her she has a lovely voice and she paid like $3500 to cut an album. She had to take it out of her kid's savings account for college.

And what types of songs does she sing? We don't know -- unless you can tell by the album cover. Can jews? Cuz I can't. And you know she has a high soprano voice -- like a low-rent Julie Andrews.

I love the rose, I love the dress, and I think I love her.

As for a runner-up ALBUM COVER, the prize goes to:


Starkeesha's cousin Millie.

I "heart" the crystal ball that magnifies her hoosums. Clever and sexy.

My only question: Does she have ESP or does her rack?


thanks to Michelle Pink-Pie for these pics.

5 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

is that hair, or a giant broccoli?

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I look good. Jealous?

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh! pinkpie loves jews too!!! why is the MC pooh album cover not on here? it's DELISH!

12:50 PM  
Blogger kelbell188 said...

I'm guessing there are a lot of covers: "Memories", "Copacabana" maybe some "Amazing Grace" and one original song thats only like a minute and 14 seconds long about her husband Maury entitled "Maury".

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't be the only one who things that she looks like our fav bloated lesbian?

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter