Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Summer Jam '06




Rob Lindly and I were talking about this a couple of days ago.. last year there was no summer jam. That was sad. I had to default to Crazy In Love. But yay! This summer we have Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous. I LOVE this song. Nelly and Timbaland take turns dirty talking each other (the anticipation is better than the boom-boom sometimes), and by the end of the song, you are clear about 2 things:

1) Nelly Furtado is a size queen, and might do it with someone fug because he has a bigg'n.

2) If they are to do it, Nelly might just split her cooter (she's so tiny!) because of Timbaland's


Go over to my favorite blog FourFour and check out his article (where I got the screen capture) and snag the mp3.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it comes to fan cans - i say two in the pink one in the Tostinka.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

Close second for summer jam: Rhianna SOS

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter