Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ok I FUCKING LOVE UTube!!!!

Rob Lindly from Daily Purge sent this to me. The world some how didn't end when Cher, Tina Turner, and Kate Smith got togethor on one stage. Ok, I confess I didn't really know who Kate Smith was, but, it turns out after a belabored 5 second google search, she's the chick who sang God Bless America!(!!!) They sing a Beatles Medley. No I did not stutter. A Beatles fucking medley. Don't miss the "hilarity" when Art Carny dresses up as The Yellow Submarine. How did I not get pooped out as a flipper baby is beyond me... our parents generation was f'ed up!

Cher is so thin she's like a coathanger... I mean, this woman could've litterally been used to perform an abortion.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

This makes my whole life ache. Cher was so thin I have a paper cut watching it.

9:58 AM  
Blogger T&B said...

poor, poor kate

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter